Do you want children to eat vegetables? Are you looking for a tasty appetizer for an evening with friends? Try this quick and easy recipe
- green beans
- corn flour
- wash and cut the vegetables into slices or strips, provided they are about half a centimeter thick and have a similar size to each other
- put the corn flour, salted and flavored to taste, in a food bag together with the vegetables and shake. Alternatively put the flour in a bowl with the vegetables and mix so that all the vegetables are covered with flour
- put in the pot with a little extra virgin olive oil, being careful not to overlap them
- put in a preheated oven at 200° for 15-20 minutes
- eat as soon as you take them out of the oven, they are certainly tastier and more crunchy
The dish is suitable for everyone, including those suffering from celiac disease, as cornmeal does not contain gluten. Hypertensive patients can avoid adding salt.
Enjoy your meal!